Monday, May 3, 2010

bLowout and panning



For blowout I had to set up the camera to ISO 50, and since it was really bright outside, the ISO kind of whited out everything else in the picture and my face. I liked how blowout works, but I would have to say that I liked shutter speed better because you can create some cool effects with it. Another way I could have created the blowout effect would have been by using flash.
The first picture is my panning picture. When you make the panning effect you are basically trying to freeze yourself in the picture while blurring everything else.
Panning is supposed to look like you are frozen in your picture. I think I did a pretty good job. At first we had no idea how to make the panning effect, but then we figured it out. We had to set it on shutter speed and we had to follow our partner while they walked, ran, jogged, etc. I believe my picture would have been better if I could have frozen myself in the picture a bit more, so that you could actually see my face. It was difficult because we had to capture movement and at the same time freeze. That was really difficult for me. I was clueless at the beginning, but I figured it out.











No comments: