Monday, September 22, 2008

self portraits





For our Self-Portrait project we were to take three self-portraits. They were all to be in black and white, and they were all to capture a mood of some sort. We were also challenged to be as artistic as possible, and stay as far away from normal, cliche portraits that we see on personal pages etc. as possible.One had to use the rule of thirds as the base for the composition; One had to incorporate leading lines, and one had to be taken from a more extreme angle.


I think that my extreme angle picture is the best. I like it the best of the three because i like the lighting and the angle it was taken from. I also who What i could have done better is maybe look at the camera more and a more extreme angle. Overall I feel like these are my best pictures taken so far. So i am very proud of my work.

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

Looking good for the most part- your extreme angle, and leading line post should have your black and white photos, but other then that, everything looks good!