
what i like about my picture is that it looks unique and that the different angle changes the whole way the picture looks. I could have made it better if that tree wasn't in the background because it takes some of the focus off the picture and makes it look less exciting. Taking pictures from extreme angles affects your pictures extremely in a good way because it's different and not very common so it makes your picture look more interesting than it would have been if you had taken it from just standing in front of the person.
1 comment:
I really like this picture because of how the picture was taken from. It's something totally different then what you see now a days. Maybe if you had cropped it so that the tree wasn't there it would have been more cooler. Other than that I love it!
Post a Comment