My social issue is peer pressure. Peer pressure affects a lot of people around the world everyday. It affects me in many ways. There are many people who try to pressure me into doing things, that i don't think i would do if I ever thought about it. It especially affects me because I am my sister's role model. It affects me because, I want to do the right thing and sometimes there are things that aren't good in any way. So that is peer pressure to me, because I feel like I am being force to do something i don't want to do.I choose this statement because I want it to be known that I don't let myself fall by being peer pressured. I have been peer pressured before, but i never let it get to me, and do what other people want me to do, especially if they think it's what's best for me, because i know what's best for me. I choose this picture because I think my face kinda says like, you can try to pressure me, but it will never work your way. That's what I think. I also think the position, it doesn't show pressure.. It shows more like, I'm strong, you can't bring me down, and I won't let your pressure get to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment