
In the middle of nowhere, there is a man wearing a suit, who thinks he’s an angel. He is standing on two long thick branches bending his knees slighty keeping him high up away from the broken branches waiting for his fall to attack while his hands run through branches joined together forming what looks like the kind of wings an angel would have. He is looking down thoughtfully into the unending field of broken branches where he appears to be at ease. There is a bright fog-like light surrounding the background. It looks like an abandon forest where nothing is visible for just the bright fog. He stands on a log where was a tree before it was cut down, it’s darkness causing the bright fog to appear even brighter. If only there was nature visible. This photograph is amazing; it expresses the freedom we will feel when our souls are at ease in a place beyond the earth that is waiting to be discovered.
2 comments:
You have some good description happening. I like that you say, "There is a man wearing a suit, he thinks he's an angel" It lets us know that while he thinks it, it is not true. I would have liked you to expand your interpretation deeper. I want you to tie your interpretation into the description of the man you gave. How does what we see, tell us what it means?
I like the fact that you describe all the tiny details. Also the interpertation that you give is exquisite. I think it is a good solid paragraph however you might wanna talk about maybe why he is there just give a little background. Other than that you did a very great job!
Post a Comment